Friday, March 4, 2016

"Friends"

I want to travel to India and be with my best friends.
I want to go to Dubai and be with my best friend.
I want to take a walk, shop, dine, and have coffee with my forever Shabiya sister.
I already booked tickets to the Philippines to be with my family, friends, and close students.

I want to be with the people who love me without boundaries, and the first to clap whenever I achieve something, because they know who I am and the things I can do.

I want to be with the people who are always genuinely happy for all my success.

********************
Note to self:
Do not be too sensitive. Those people do not even care about how you feel. Live and let live. Continue what you do best. You can get through things by yourself. You have enough tried and tested friends, and you do not need additional friends that are just excess emotional baggage for you. Get away from complications. Move on. Things happened because it just means that their part in your life is over, and so is your part in theirs. So step back; start a clean slate. Take every day as it comes. Great things are coming. It is all in God's plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reactions, corrections, suggestions are all welcome. :)