Friday, March 4, 2016

A DREAM: Missed, But Never Forgotten


It was her birthday. She was lying down, gradually closing her eyes. The first words she said were "I love you". She asked him questions which require answers need not to be expounded.


"Who are with you there?'


"Many people... Umm... It was just lately that it dawned upon me that I already left the physical world...But please do not worry about me because I am very happy wherever I am now."


"But we always miss you."


(Dad giving a hearty laugh and a solid smile) "I am always watching over all of you."


She woke up with a smile on her lips and tears in her eyes. He is in a better place now, and he should not be forgotten because he is not forgetting them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reactions, corrections, suggestions are all welcome. :)