Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Sparks Fly


People come and go. With all the things that have happened to me, there is one thing I have continually applied that I actually mastered the art of it: letting go. Before I used to be gloomy, overly gloomy that the emotional instability would oftentimes drive me into some melodramatic, cry-a-river moments. Now, I don’t. I have gotten over that stage of painfully detaching myself from someone who had let sparks fly, and would, later on, let those sparks fly away from me. It helped a lot that I have accepted the fact that men can hardly be committed. It also helped that I realized that I returned the favor so many times. I mean, I also came and went. I also let sparks fly and later on let those sparks fly away from them. That’s the way it is. We will meet somebody interesting, wonderful, and worth spending special time with.  He will make us feel at home, accepted, and never alone. He will spice up our life, let us savor every moment of it, and let us dream of every sweet and romantic thing imaginable. He will create sparks, let those sparks linger, and leave those sparks the way they are. He will come, stay for the moment, and go just before we get used to the moment that he is there with us. Let sparks fly. They are meant to be that way.

***
First posted in another site with 991 total views till date of re-posting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reactions, corrections, suggestions are all welcome. :)